Re: Cc/pp S&V conformance section

Hi Luu

This is better, especially the beginning of 5.3 CC/PP Consumer
Conformance.  However, I'm still having trouble with the clarity of
non-validating consumers.

1.  The 2 categories are not written in the same style - they should both
start the same (e.g., A consumer is a... or The behavior of....).
2.  As written, it is possible for a non-validating consumer to reject all
non-conformant CC/PP documents, since the behaviour is not specified - thus
it would be a validating consumer.
(behaviour is not the US spelling - behavior)
3. Do you really need #2, since a validating consumer rejects
non-conformant documents, then anything else is non-validating.
4.  If #2 is the inverse of #1 then I think that what you had before was
clearer - basically, a consumer is non-validating if it accepts any
non-conformant CC/PP document.
5. Suggestion for #2:  A consumer is a CC/PP non-validation conformant
consumer if it accepts any non-conformant CC/PP document.

Hope this is helpful. regards
Lynne