Issue 59 reopened

QAWG --

I have marked issue 59 "reopened", subsequent to Joseph's email (below)
about a new version of a W3C contribution agreement/license.  I don't think
anyone was previously aware of this document, as no one ever mentioned it
in Issue 59/CP5.3 (OpsGL) discussion.

As I wrote in the reopened issue:  "This does not necessarily change this
issue's resolution, nor the related CP5.3. However, the existence of these
materials and policies has not been considered previously in this issue's
discussions, and the materials need to be looked at before final closure."

In other words, I just want to be sure that we look at and consider these
existing W3C-wide contribution policies and materials before we declare
Issue 59/CP5.3 "done".

-Lofton.