Re: SpecGL editorial comments

At 01:00 PM 12/19/03 +0100, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>[...]
>I have incorporated most of your suggestions in a new Editors draft of
>SpecGL; please check that the changes fits your requests in:
>http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/12/qaframe-spec-uun

A heads up...

Activating this link takes one to ... nothing, empty document.

I did a little messing around via jigedit, looking at the CVS.  It seems
that 1.12 in CVS is an empty document (last operation appeared to delete
all lines).  1.11 on the other hand seems okay.

I could try to save that from NN and then upload it to the directory, but
... I'd rather not jump in where apparently you and Lynne have been working.

(More comments later.)