Re: survey recipients (was Re: DRAFT minutes QA WG telcon Sep 18)

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002, Lofton Henderson wrote:

> What do you think about a selective, targeted follow-up message?  If we had
> a list of non-responding WGs, then Dom and I could send to those Chairs and
> Team.

Not sure about this. Reminders can be a good thing, or can be thought as
annoying, especially when it's for a "request"... I don't want other
groups to categorize us as annoying, at least not before the framework
is finished ;)

--
Olivier