Re: survey recipients (was Re: DRAFT minutes QA WG telcon Sep 18)

Our efforts would best be spent by trying to get responses from those
working groups who haven't yet responded.  If we get all of the groups,
then I think we will cover everything we want -- all of the
Recommendation-track authors in W3C.

What do you think about a selective, targeted follow-up message?  If we had
a list of non-responding WGs, then Dom and I could send to those Chairs and
Team.

-Lofton.