Re: settle new telecon

My preference in Option 1

I suggest.
1. Putting important items first on the agenda, allocating a set amount of
time. If it isn't finished, then it gets continued via email or at the next
week's telcon.  Also, put the logistics and other housekeeping items at the
end.
2. Starting on time - that is no later than 10:05 (in case people's clocks
are not exact).
3.  Identifying the minute taker prior to the call worked great.  Thanks
Lofton for arranging that.
4.  If there aren't many interested people on a topic, then the suggestion
to assign it to a person is a good one.  That person writes the response,
if there is time, circulates it to the WG with a deadline for comments,
accepts or rejects comments (if reject then there should be a dialog with
that person), and then, sends in the response as the WG's response.

Lynne