RE: settle new telecon

My vote: option #1 or option #3

We spent a lot of time on the f2f discussing the timing issue, did
careful analysis and everybody voted for the 11am - 12pm with additional
reserved 0.5h.

As for the fact that Mark and Lynne and may be some other folks cannot
make it after 12 - should we ever require an additional time for
QAWG-all work, we can reorder agenda, so that issues important for the
folks are discussed within the first 1h. This 0.5h  after 12pm is the
special extra time - not the regular.

Should I be in minority, I also suggest option #3. I honestly doubt I'll
be able to be in clear working mind at 7:30am Monday morning on the
regular basis:)

Option #3
-----
every Monday
slot:  10:30-12
agenda goal:  11:00-12:00*
10:30-11:  normally for editors, etc
10:30-11:  occasional all-QAWG time if needed**

> >*Note:  "normal" agenda plan is 1 hr.
> >**Comment:  Since the proposed agenda always goes out at least 2nd
day
> >before telcon, it would indicate if an extra-ordinary 1-1/2 hour
all-QAWG
> >session is needed or planned.  However, this would likely be
> >discussed/known much further in advance, e.g., previous telecon.

Thanks

Editors
> (but maybe other Lead Editors disagree).  Btw, it's not just us who go
> crazy before publication:  SVG sometimes goes from 2-1/2 hours telecon
> time
> per week to 3-1/2 or 4, and just inserted (with 4 weeks notice) an
extra
> face-to-face!
>
> Note in both options, the plan is for a "normal" agenda of 1 hour.
The