From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 11:22 AM
To: Kirill Gavrylyuk
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: deadline for comments on QA WG position on errata process
(was RE: 16 October (Wed.) QAWG telecon agenda)

At 10:11 AM 10/16/02 -0700, Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:

[...]
sorry to unwrap this again, but could we push the deadline for comments
on errata process proposal till Wednesday 10/23 ? I m afraid I won t be
able to present my comments before then.

I had already checked with Ian, who said Friday (or at latest, SOB
Monday) would be okay.

I just rechecked -- Wednesday looks too late.

David and I can go forward to submit his comments and some of mine as
"QAWG".  You can send a message, as a personal contribution, to the
process-issues list later if you want to.