Re: use of Priority vs Conformance Levels

QAWG,

Here is a very useful and quite brief reference for the WCAG20 topic (issue
#101).  It is a summary of the requirements, and by implication some of the
reasons, behind WCAG20.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wcag2-req-20020426

If you read nothing else in preparing for Issue #101, please read
this.  Some of the requirements clearly are similar to things that we are
(or ought to be) considering.  Some are purely WCAG specific.

I found a copy of it on my laptop.  As I don't have network connection as I
write this, I can't say whether the "Latest Version" is any newer, at

http://www.w3.org/TR/wcag2-req/

Regards,
Lofton