Re: Detailed proposal for Test Group and Spec Questionnaire topics, Tokyo F2F

Hi.

On Friday, Oct 4, 2002, at 16:32 Asia/Tokyo, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> Also, I'll send a proposal on the forming of the Test Group for plane
> reading and hopefully, and time permitting, a recap of the results
> from the questionnaire.
>
> 1. Test Group
> 	- Review of DD proposal
> 	- Rationale
> 	- Proposed organization
> 	- Resources
> 	- Deliverables
> 	- Issues wrt. W3C Member Company commitment
>
> 2. Spec questionnaire
> 	- Review of DD recap (will have been sent by the time we sit at the
> F2F)
> 	- Conclusions relative to Spec GL and guidelines therein (arguments
> for our rationale section can be found in the replies)
> 	- Roadmap

Should I add this to the (draft) agenda at
http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/10/f2f ? If so, which day? I guess the test
group question(s) could fit into day 2 (morning) as an intro to test
GL. What do you think?

If you (all the f2f attendees) can have a last look at the agenda
before leaving, that would help "fix" it before day 1.

Wishing you all a safe and pleasant journey.

--
Olivier