Re: Documents to read Guidebook

Karl, et al --

The referenced http://www.w3.org/Guide/LastCall relates to topics we were
discussing this morning, and topics which we will discuss next Tuesday
morning in Tokyo.  See especially #2 in the numbered list near the beginning.

"...which W3C Working Groups and other parties should review the last call
draft".  It would seem to me that this includes almost all WGs, right? If
the GL documents are to be mandatory, then don't they significantly affect
all WGs?

In other words, in the 3 months after Tokyo, before Last Call, this seems
to say that we need to get a commitment to review from *every* WG?

-Lofton.