Re: [Lofton's] TOC drafting assignment.

My caution for all checkpoints is that they be clearly and simply
stated.  My concern is that we shouldn't try to handle everything for ever
situation. Not only is this impossible, but our attempt decreases the
readability and usability of the checkpoint.   Our goal is to help people
do the right thing and get them thinking in the right direction.  Once they
start thinking about doing a small bit, they will probably think about
other things that are related and could also be done.  This does not
preclude us from putting a more comprehensive example of fulfilling a
checkpoint in the ET document.

Lynne