Re: Issue priority for 1/17 telcon

Lofton,

I'm not sure if this is what you were implying, but, I suggest we use the
telcoms to try to resolve the open issues.  Even if we can't resolve them,
we could at least list the alternatives.

Mark

At 11:35 AM 1/17/02 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>The current Issues List is at:
>
>http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html.html
>
>There are 37 issues in the 2001-01-15 Issues List that are still marked
>"Active".  2/3 are called "Substantive", 1/3 are "Editorial".  Some are
>probably ready to be marked "Closed", and we can verify that.
>
>Here is a suggested prioritization.  The numbers refer to the Issue
>numbers in http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html.html#summaryList,
>which in turn are hyperlinked to the "full" issue description (some are
>not so full).
>
>Closed since 1/3
>-----
>#22 (scope of Intro)
>
>Verify Closure
>-----
>#18, #21, #26, #41
>
>"Horizontal" meta-issue
>-----
>#12, #25, #45
>
>Active
>-----
>#9/#44 (duplicated issue -- "TS home")
>#42 (taxonomy)
>#34 (Gd/Ck for exit-criteria)
>#33 (Min level WG QA commitment)
>
>#39 (choice of MUST/SHOULD/MAY)
>
>#23, #38,  #32,
>#24, #28, #29, #27, #30, #40, #17, #20
>
>Regards
>Lofton

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174