From: Lynne Rosenthal [mailto:lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 12:51 PM
To: Lofton Henderson
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: general comments on Framework: Process & Operational

I have looked at the WAI Guidelines and although they have explanation
included with the Guidelines/ckpoints, the explanation comes directly
after the Guideline, followed by the list of Ckpoints.  I didn't see
anyplace where explanation was integrated into the Ckpoints.  The WAI's
formatting seems to be (which I'm suggesting for us) GUIDELINE,
explanation, CKPOINTS.