Re: Organisational Reminder

My two cents: I believe the original intent of the www-qa-wg/www-qa
setup was to mimic most WG IG/WG division; keeping some things WG only,
and communicating resolutions, calls for feedback and the like to the IG
(www-qa) list. On the other hand, WG lists are primarily used for agenda
items, minutes before published and the like, so Karl has a point.

I suppose what we could do is to keep topics on the www-qa-wg list as
close to logistics as possible, and have all general discussion on the
www-qa list (remembering that this entails an audience that may not be
entirely suited for all such topics.

What about using a third list and keep www-qa entirely public and
www-qa-wg "closed"? Something like www-qa-ig which would be along the
lines that Karl suggests?

/Dimitris