From: Dimitris Dimitriadis [mailto:dimitris@ontologicon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 3:50 PM
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: Telcin discussion items

QA WG,

below please find the items for discussion I propose for my part of the
introduction to the Specification guidelines document:

1. motivation for using advanced schemata for specificaiton authoring 2.
benefits (better control over information extraction, normative
specification generation as well as automated test assertions) 3. Look
at what is being done in Wg's 4. Rules for spec authoring similar to pub
rules that exist today

I hope to have discussion on:
1. added effort on behalf of WG's
2. how to generate the normative schema(ta) to use when authoring a
specification
3. generalized framework for generating normative (html) versions of
specifications

/Dimitris