Re: SourceForge and issues tracking

I don't see any issues in this bug tracker?  Is that just because you are
getting started?

If you'd like to look at an example of a project actively using SourceForge
for specification writing, look at the RTSP spec:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=377744&group_id=23194&func=browse

We've just started using it pretty heavily, and it's been very nice.

However, as I brought up at the face-to-face, the W3C staff is beta-testing
something very similar to this.  It seems as though this group should be
the beta testers for that system, seeing as how this group will need to
recommend said system to other groups.

Rob