Fwd: Re: issues tracking list

Hi --

Here is further detail for the issue-tracking agenda item at the 12/20 telcon.

XML protocol uses an XML grammar plus XSLT for producing a presentable
format (HTML table).  See the result on their Web page:

http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues.html

The attached email (below) gives links to the DTD, stylesheets, and other
bits.  The attached email also implies that a variant of this system is
what is used by the DOM Level-2 HTML issues list, which I had assumed was a
result of some SourceForge tool.  You can see that issues list at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/12/DOM-Level-2-issues

This is the same sort of solution as what Kirill and I were proposing
(Issue #1 on the temporary issues list at http://www.w3.org/QA/WG), and
it's already implemented and in operation.

Any other thoughts on this, prior to tomorrow's telcon?

-Lofton.