Alternative scheme suggestion

From: Wells, Heath <Wells.Heath@ndw.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:33:50 -0500
To: "'www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org'" <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>
I am concerned that your proposed Scheme is too complicated.  I have
prepared a paper suggesting a way to simplify the process.  I prepared
the paper as part of my upper level writing requirement for my law
degree.  However, Several monthes later I believe the subject is still
relevant.  So ignore the background stuff and please look at the
proposed changes and conclusions. <<Profiling P3P.doc>>