  From: struan.robertson@out-law.com
  To: Brian Erdelyi
  Cc: www-p3p-policy@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:17 AM
  Subject: RE: Proposal to help fight deceptive software

  Personally I think a lot of websites have tired of labels because there are so many around and so few that influence visitors. P3P is something we've never implemented on OUT-LAW but it's still in my mind to do so - I've just never made the time for it. While I like your idea, I expect you'll have a struggle winning support. Clearly your idea and P3P are not just labels - but that may be how they're perceived by some.

  Struan

  Struan Robertson
  Senior Associate, Pinsent Masons
  Editor, OUT-LAW.COM & AboutCookies.org