RE: Proposal to help fight deceptive software

Personally I think a lot of websites have tired of labels because there
are so many around and so few that influence visitors. P3P is something
we've never implemented on OUT-LAW but it's still in my mind to do so -
I've just never made the time for it. While I like your idea, I expect
you'll have a struggle winning support. Clearly your idea and P3P are
not just labels - but that may be how they're perceived by some.

Struan

___________________________________
Struan Robertson
Senior Associate, Pinsent Masons
Editor, OUT-LAW.COM & AboutCookies.org

DDI: +44 (0)141 249 5422
Fax: +44 (0)141 248 6655
Mob. +44 (0)7771 88 10 22

www.out-law.com <http://www.out-law.com/>
www.pinsentmasons.com <http://www.out-law.com/>
www.aboutcookies.org <http://www.out-law.com/>

Pinsent Masons named IP/IT Team of the Year:
http://www.out-law.com/page-7071