Re: Problems with P3P and Netscape 7.0

That depends on what your compact policy says. Your compact policy is
correct if it correctly reflects your site's practices. Some correct
policies will trigger warnings and others will not. The netscape high
setting will trigger warnings at sites that collect PII "without your
consent." To find out if your compact policy is technically correct, you
should used the W3C validator.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor - http://lorrie.cranor.org/