Problems with P3P and Netscape 7.0

From: <jaivadivel.natanasabapathi@citicorp.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:52:40 -0500
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org

I am trying to get our site P3P complaint. We have Compact Policy sent out in
the Http Headers for browsers to understand. On I.E 6.0 with setting as "High",
the site behaves well and there is no problem. But when we use Netscape 7.0
with privacy setting for cookie to "High" we are seeing a small "EYE" cookie
notification icon, but the functionality is working fine. Is this the desired
behaviour of Netscape 7.0 or is something wrong with my P3P compact policy.

Kindly advise,

- Thanks And Regards,
Jai.