Syntax Error: "Unknown error occured"

From: Sharon F. Malone <sfmalo@24caratdesign.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:32:53 -0700
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

I've just been pouring over the W3C P3P guidelines and revising my first XML policy per what I found. While trying to validate, I keep getting a confusing Syntax error and don't know what to do about it, specifically "Error: Unknown error occured." Well, if it's unknown to the validator, it sure as heck is unknown to me. (<8

Target URI: http://www.datablocks.com/p3p/DBpolicy.xml
Step 1: Policy File Validation
URI: http://www.datablocks.com/p3p/DBpolicy.xml
Step 1-1: Syntax check
Policy file has syntax errors or warnings.
Error: Unknown error occured.
Step 1-2: Vocabulary check
Policy file has no vocabulary errors.
Step 1-3: Link check
Policy file has no link errors.

Does anyone have an idea of what I should be looking for in the code?

Thanks,
Best,
Sharon

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo@24caratdesign.com