Re: Please add link (again)

We're sorry for the delay.  We are putting together a process to
update the site more regularly.  Please (everyone on the list) check
out the http://p3ptoolbox.org site and let us know if you have any
further updates.

Carter -- I see that you are having problems with P3PEdit
(http://p3pedit.com) .  Please let us know when it comes back online
again and we will try to link to it then.

Ari

--
Ari Schwartz