Re: [fwd] IE 6.0 and P3P Policies Problems with Cookies

Dear Lui Lui Wong,

You are right. I hadn't the operating system to try that out
until now. This will change soon. I now have the confirmation,
that yes, unfortunately IE6 takes only compact policies for
automatic decisions on cookies. It reads the full policy only for
the "privacy report" function. I hope Internet Explorer will be
able to read full policies in a next version as the expression
power of compact policies is so limited.

Best,

Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead
mail:rigo@w3.org        2004, Routes des Lucioles
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
http://www.w3.org/