Re: p3p software agent or interpreter

We're also working on releasing a standalone P3P evaluator (which is
currently being used for Privacy Finder
(http://search.privacybird.com/).  This was put together from Privacy
Bird code.

Additionally, we've started development on an XSL P3P evaluator.  Though
this is in the early stages and it is unclear when we will be releasing it.

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/