RE: [Moderator Action] 3rd party cookies again

Microsoft's IE 6.0 Browser has a built-in P3P privacy policy reader.  It
treats third party (different domains than the one displayed in the address
bar) as sites that are trying to build a profile -- like a third party
advertising server company.  If you are using cookies from a frameset on
your third party site, your cookies (shopping carts, state management,
tracking systems, etc) will be blocked if you do not have a P3P privacy and
a compact privacy policy.

Most likely your issue is a cache issue...  When testing, make sure that you
completely clear your cache --
Tools --> Internet Options --> Delete Files --> Check 'Delete All Offline
Content' --> Hit Okay.

Depending on when you last cleared your cache, this may take some time.

Hope this helps,

Jeff

Jeff Finkelstein
Customer Paradigm
mailto:jeff@customerparadigm.com
303.473.4400 x 11

Read my latest article, "45% of U.S. Population Has Email. Is Your Business
Ready?"
http://www.customerparadigm.com/article.htm