RE: [ARCH] Some typos in xsd

Hi Dirk,
Thanks again for your interest in the Multimodal Architecture and Interfaces specification.
We have officially extended the implementation report deadline to June 15 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/2012May/0014.html).
We would also like to clarify that it is indeed acceptable for an implementation report to be based on just a single modality component, and you are correct that it should fulfill the common test assertions and the MC test assertion.
Since all of the implementation reports are archived on this list, there will automatically be a public link to your report from the archive for this list (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/) for every report. Several implementation reports have already been sent to the list. Please feel free to review them if that would be helpful.
Regards,
Debbie