Re: question

"zhang jing" <zhangata@hotmail.com> wrote:

> In the Ink Markup Language it is described that all content of an
> InkML document is contained within a single <ink> element.Does this
> imply that an InkML document must take <ink> for root
> of the document,and only one ink is saved to a document?

Yes.

> In the Ink Markup Language it is also described that the <traceGroup>
> element is used to group successive traces which share common
> characteristics, such as the same <traceFormat>. Is this extensible?
> That is,Can other attributes defined by writers be included in
> <traceGroup>?

by "other attributes defined by writes", do you mean other attributes
not in the inkML language? If yes, I don't know if we should mandate
anything on attributes that we do not specify in this spec, but the
working group will have to discuss it and make a decision. Can you give us
an example?

Cheers,

Max.