RE: Comments from the Multi-modal Iinteraction WG on LC SOAP 1.2

Hi Debbie, multimodal folks:

Could you possibly go into a bit more detail as to which parts of the SOAP 1.2 spec you think would be too heavyweight?  I know we did spend a bunch of cycles trying to keep resource-constrained devices in mind while developing the spec, and if there are particular spots we missed from the perspective of those who actually deal with such devices, it would be very handy to know that....

Thanks,
--Glen