Re: Accessing Mobile Sites

Scott,

you are too impatient... QR codes are complex and give many options.
They do allow many things including voice and data network connections,
but they don't need them.

So you can use QR codes to connect to the network or to send an
email, but you don't need to, QR codes also have functionalities
beyond pure network connection.

That's why they are much better than many other alternatives which
are floating around.

You should really read up on this before we continue our conversation,
so that we are on the same page. If you are interested to really
understand QR codes before you make quick judgements please let me know
and I can give you some references.

Best regards,

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                          Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/                       http://www.eurotechnology.com/
g.fasol@ieee.org                              fasol@eurotechnology.com