Re: Server programming for imode accessibility and content

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 10:02:15 +0100, Dimitris Tzanerakis wrote:
> Can anyone please inform me of any resources (www,
> books, otherwise) where I can find more about server
> programming for imode applications and content? Also
> where can I find what language is normally used for
> interaction between databases and imode related
> requests?

I have found this the best resource:
http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/

I-mode stuff in general is proprietary and closed, and best avoided.

I-mode's CHTML however has taught us that a subset of HTML is workable
on a limited mobile device.  Something which the WAP Forum people did
not.

More on CHTML here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-compactHTML-19980209/

I advise you to use XHTML basic instead.