Re: example cc/pp profiles ?

You are absolutely right, but if you read our charter, you will see that what
you ask for is outside our scope. We are chartered to define a data format, not
the server processes. The content handling and processing we feel are best left
to others, since this is most likely an area where companies will try to get an
advantage. We define the interfaces, not the functionalities.

Johan

--

ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH

     Johan HJELM, Ericsson Research, T/K User Applications Group
                   johan.hjelm@era-t.ericsson.se
       GSM Mobile +46-708-820315 (works everywhere but in Japan)

                W3C Advisory Committee Representative
                      Chair CC/PP Working Group

                   Read more about my recent book
               Designing Wireless Information Services
                 http://www.wireless-information.net

      OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE PERSONAL AND NOT THOSE OF ERICSSON

ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSSON*RESARCH