From: Gerhard Fasol [mailto:fasol@eurotechnology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 8:06 PM
To: Austin Bill-P23393
Subject: RE: WAP Service Provider Business Model

Gareth,

to understand alternatives for business models which could work
on WAP based services, the best is to look first at those which
are already implemented and working. At the moment you can only
find those in Japan with over 20 million users. We'd be happy to
help you to understand those. As a first start you can get some
information on imode and on WAP based business models in Japan in
our imode-faq:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html

Best regards,

Gerhard Fasol