Re: Cellular phone networks in US, Europe and Japan - what data rates ?

> Re: Cellular phone networks in US, Europe and Japan - what data rates ?
>
> From: Frank Steuer (steuer@ece.orst.edu)
> To: Peppe Ragusa <ragusa@cisco.com>
> Date: Tue, Nov 07 2000
> Some more detailed data about the use/day/user (only the WAP
> services) would be really interesting.
> Does anybody know an URL where we could find that information regarding
> the usage statistics in different countries ?
>
> frank

Frank, you can find some information about wireless internet
usage (imode and WAP) comparing different countries in our
imode-FAQ on the following web-page:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-wap.html

Best regards,

Gerhard Fasol