Re: MML Information

"RAVIKANTH VARAHAGIRI" <ravikanth.varahagiri@wipro.com> wrote:

> Sometime back (mid 1999), when we are looking for the same information, we
> hit the following page in our Web Search  http://www.mobidy.keo.ac.jp/.  We
> were able to get the MML information from this Mobidy Project.  Most of
> these pages are in Japanese except the speicficaion of MML.

The above URL is wrong.  MOBiDY Project's Web site is at:

    http://www.mobidy.mag.keio.ac.jp/

and the MML specification (English version) is available from:

    http://www.mobidy.mag.keio.ac.jp/S-MML/e/

> Strangly  J-Phone is very quite (in english. they might be "speaking" in
> Japanese ;-) ) on their pages regarding MML or Content creation for SkyWeb
> services (mid 1999).

Please note that "Sky Web" and "J-Sky Web" are different services.
As far as I understand, "Sky Web" service doesn't use MML, while
"J-Sky Web" service (which started in December 1999) does.

> It is possible that  J-phone has this information in
> Japanese or possibly they would like to restrict the access to this
> information.

Though it's only available in Japanese, more information about "J-Sky Web"
service can be available from J-Phone Tokyo's Web site, at:

    http://www.j-phone-tokyo.com/

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org