RE: MML Information

Hi Andrea,

Sometime back (mid 1999), when we are looking for the same information, we
hit the following page in our Web Search  http://www.mobidy.keo.ac.jp/.  We
were able to get the MML information from this Mobidy Project.  Most of
these pages are in Japanese except the speicficaion of MML.

Strangly  J-Phone is very quite (in english. they might be "speaking" in
Japanese ;-) ) on their pages regarding MML or Content creation for SkyWeb
services (mid 1999).  They do not refer to Mobidy, even though Mobidy
refers to J-phone.  It is possible that  J-phone has this information in
Japanese or possibly they would like to restrict the access to this
information. Hence, use of any information on these pages could violate any
of the copyrights or patents of somebody who owns these pages. It is
possible that they might have left these pages unintenionally unsecure.
Please check with them before you use this information. As SkyWeb was not
in our focus at that time, we did not dig it further to find more about
this information.

Regards,

Ravikanth

----
Ravikanth Varahagiri
Technical Manager - Wireless CoE, Telecom Solutions
Wipro Technologies
No.271, Sri Ganesha Complex
Hosur Main Road, Madivala
Bangalore - 560 068. India.
Tel : 91-80-5539134/138 ext: 402
Fax : 91-80-5539701/5539702
Email: Ravikanth.Varahagiri@wipro.com
www.wipro.com
The World's First SEI CMM Level 5 Software Services Company