Re: MathML + Suno AI

Amazing!  All sorts of things are being eclipsed.

A question, Deyan, is whether you have any good idea how this
is possible?  In particular, can you recommend any discussions
of the process going from input chat to starting up generation
from a pre-trained LLM?

I just found 3Blue1Brown's recent course on AI, in particular
transformer technology, very interesting.

Patrick