Re: First Round of User Feedback for Native MathML Rendering on Wikipedia

Hi Johannes,

Thank you for the nice MediaWiki upgrades!

It is great to see such a long list of test cases. I inspected a few and
posted a comment on phabricator with the easier suggestions of where the
markup can get improvement. I hope others take a look as well.

Greetings,
Deyan