Re: Replacement for scriptminsize

Hi Lorenzo,

1. There is an open discussion touching on that, where I have one possible
CSS workaround using a calculated font-size:
https://github.com/w3c/mathml-core/issues/39#issuecomment-1409321312

2. mstyle's future itself is a bit uncertain, see:
https://github.com/w3c/mathml-core/issues/181

You're welcome to leave an example of the need you're trying to address in
an (existing/new) github issue, sometimes that can be helpful with
assessing priority/direction as MathML Core and CSS become better
integrated.

Greetings,
Deyan