Re: FYI: proposed ARIA feature: synonyms

Thank you for the clarification.
It is an understandable convention, given that most HTML attributes consist
of 1 or 2 English words (or abbreviations thereof), so the compact forms
have low cost, if any.
Yet when the names grow to 3-4 words, especially if not monosyllabic, there
is clear loss in legibility.

As for MathML, I have also admired "scriptsizemultiplier" and
"superscriptshift", although they are rather exceptional cases.

I suppose I can see the glass as half full and be grateful that the
discussion is not about an attribute named "arialabelsynonyms" and that
MathML does not need to employ a namespaced "math-scriptsizemultiplier".

Apologies for the off-topic comments,
Deyan