Re: Question: MathML-to-LaTeX tools?

In my digging around, the two most well-maintained engines are texmath and
xslt.

Pandoc employs the texmath engine, and is probably the most versatile.
Metanorma is an open source XML (based on Asciidoc markdown) that works
with AsciiMath, similar to a Pandoc & Markdown workflow:
https://www.metanorma.org/
https://www.metanorma.org/author/ref/asciimath/

There is another authoring software called GNU TeXMacs that uses its own
internal XML in a GUI environment, and can convert to/from (?) MathML &
LaTeX:

https://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/home/welcome.en.html

Client side Java based apps:
https://cortexjs.io/mathlive/
http://mathquill.com/

I am not sure what conversion engine(s) they are using.

Abbas