Re: Reminder: MathML Full meeting on Thursday

Hi everyone,

On agenda item 2:
a "simple algorithm for producing content-near expressions from Intent"

I have incorporated a round of initial feedback (thanks Bruce, David and
Neil) and can offer a first public draft at:
https://dginev.github.io/mathml-docs/intent-to-content

I will walk through the document in the meeting, time permitting, but feel
invited to get an early impression if you feel so inclined.
Feedback is most welcome.

Greetings,
Deyan