Re: MathML Core authoring tools?

Hi Frederic;
   Great idea to freshen up the pages, but I was a bit thrown
by the word "remove".  I think I'd be leaning to having only
one page, but parenthetically add whether it supports/generates
MathML Full, Core or both.

In a similar vein, for "LaTeX converters" it might be worth
distinguishing full document conversion, versus math expression
or both. 'Course, I'm biased :>
Likewise, Scientific Computation tools might be distinguished by
whether they accept Presentation or Content or both.

Thanks;
bruce

--
bruce.miller@nist.gov