Re: MathML Core authoring tools?

Hi Frédéric,

It would be great to keep the list fresh, thumbs up from me.

I think the polite way to do that would be for someone to email
individually the developers of each of the tools listed, so as to ask about
their intentions in updating.
I wonder if this is best done together with a MathML Core that is in CR
(i.e. after #170), but maybe asking already is a good idea, given that the
support will be live very soon.

For an obvious example, ideally you won't have to remove LaTeXML from the
list. While we are still emitting MathML 3 with the official release, we
are also almost ready with testing our new MathML Core branch. And we
expect our MathML Core support will ship with LaTeXML 0.8.7, before we
enter into the Chrome 109 dates.

Greetings,
Deyan