Re: Reminder: MathML intent meeting on Thursday

Hi everyone,

I have prepared a small ~15 minute slide deck for today's meeting,
which you can find here:
https://prodg.org/talks/encyclopedic-intent

It's my first time doing slides in revealjs, so you may need to adjust
browser zoom at times.
Since they offer 2D slide arrangements (vertical and horizontal),
please use the "space" key to navigate (or alternatively "page
up"/"page down") when previewing.
If you only use the right arrow, you'll miss half of the content.

Plenty to discuss! Looking forward to it.

Deyan