Re: Applications that use MathML

Gunter,

why not also apply the clipboard specs of chapter 6 of MathML?
Currently, at least on MacOSX, the clipboard only contains the source; you would simply add the MathML-flavours as named there.

This works very well with MS Word which can also copy to MathML (thank you Murray and the MS Team for the responsiveness to bring it back!).

paul