Re: Applications that use MathML

From: Ramon Eixarch <ramon@wiris.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 21:01:51 +0100
To: Gunter Königsmann <gunter@peterpall.de>
Cc: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, www-math@w3.org
Hi Bert,

looks ike there are requests to include some changes.

We would like to include an update on WIRIS EDITOR.

Where MathFlow and pmmltex appear

   - MathFlow <http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathflow/mf_components.htm>
(MathML
   to GIF/PNG/EPS/speech text)
   - pmml2tex
   <https://code.google.com/p/web-xslt/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fpmml2tex>
(MathML
   to TeX)

we would include a new line for WIRIS EDITOR

   - WIRIS EDITOR (MathML to PNG/SVG/PDF/EPS/speech text/LaTeX)

with a link to our documentation at
http://www.wiris.com/editor/docs/servicesapis

Thanks in advance.

Cordialment, Cordialmente, Best regards,

*Ramon Eixarch*
WIRIS math
ramon@wiris.com
T  +34 932 804 805