ForAll & its mate

From: Hal.sz S.ndor <hsv@tbbs.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:07:34 -0500
To: www-math@w3.org
When I last looked at such names, they were short and all in small
letters. Now I see that they are longer, and capitals are in them. If I
had known that change was a-coming, I would have suggested that the
other quantifier than ForAll get another name besides that which it got,
one much more a complement to "ForAll", namely "ForSome". If not all
people like something, then some people do not like that.